For this Flashback PhotoChallenge, I wanted to tie into something inspired by the founder of The PhotoChallenge, the late Trevor Carpenter.
The PhotoChallenge as was created by Trevor Carpenter in 2008 has greatly evolved over the years. We’re completing our 14th year. Although we started in California, we’ve grown to have an array of talented contributors and members from all over the world.
Trevor was highly motivated by cycling. At the time of creating the “WEEK 28 – Cycling High Contrast Black and White” in 2018, I was as much inspired by Trevor as I was by one of the early contributors to The PhotoChallenge, Jeremy Brooks. Jeremy had created our first-ever cycling-inspired photo challenge, 2009 Challenge, Day 195: Bicycle.
This week, as a flashback challenge, I’m bringing back this old challenge from 2008 inspired by both the founder of The PhotoChallenge, Trevor Carpenter and Jeremy Brooks who was not only an early contributor but a very good friend of Trevor’s
COMPLETING YOUR CHALLENGE:
- Review the Flashback Challenge
- Create a High Contrast Cycling Related B&W image as per the Flashback PhotoChallenge.
It’s a simple Flashback Challenge, I hope you enjoy this little trip back down memory lane…
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr(or both). Tag the photo: #2021photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2021 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.