This week’s challenge is to produce an image showing one or more person(s) twice or more often in the final image looking as though they were different persons working, playing or just posing together and photographed in one single shot.
To produce such an image you need to take several photos which are identical with exception of the position of persons. The individual shots respectively parts of them will be combined in a suitable photo program (Photoshop, GIMP etc.) to the envisaged final image.
Some planning in advance is required. Imagine the envisaged image before you start, make one or more test shots without the persons to find the best spot for placing the camera (on tripod of course) to get the intended view.
Make sure that camera settings and lighting conditions are the same for all individual photos. Camera settings should preferably be manual, aperture value set to make sure that you get adequate depth of field.
If you are taking pictures of yourself a remote release would be helpful but the delayed action shutter can be used as well.
Eleven photos were taken for the following image:
The following image was my contribution to the photochallenge 2020 week 45: Physical activity
- Produce a new image by combining several photos to one final image showing one or more person(s) twice or more often
- Post your image during the week of Sunday, February 6 and Saturday, February 13, 2022.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr(or both). Tag the photo: #2022photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2022 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.