Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image representative of a Polaroid Picture.
With this challenge the aim is to have fun, free you mind from those photographic rules. In this challenge we can travel through time by going back to 1970’s. Fashion was fun & colourful, freedom was our right of passage. The Polaroid was the tool for recording those Parties, Celebrations & family gatherings. A tool you could experiment with because it felt right. Let’s try to produce that magic again.
Lomography can really help produce the right image. Underexposed or overexposed, light leak & blur added in the right amount provides that timeless look.
Link to my lomography challenge.
Interesting Polaroid History
- Square or 1×1
- Don’t forget the essential White Border
- Light leak
- Burnt Edges
All trade marks off the Polaroid image.
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Please follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines at all times.
- Don’t leave home without your camera.
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities
- on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #trevorcarpenterphotochallenge #2022photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 13th February and Saturday 19th February.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question why? in your comments. In other words, why do I like (or not like) this photo? or why did this photo catch my eye?