This will be a color photo Challenge where the main subject or focal point of the photograph has to be a TOMATO or TOMATOES…
The tomato can be red, yellow, purple, or a combo of colors. There can be one or multiple tomatoes in the image. Depending on your location in the world it may be outside hanging on the vine. The kitchen may give you some ideas, like cutting a tomato on a cutting board. The tomato can be whole, fresh or cooked…any variants are acceptable.
Control the way the light hits your subject. Jeanie did a great write-up about light on her B&W – Find the Light – 2018 Challenge. Check it out!
Be creative and venture out of your comfort zone…
Remember to check your borders and background before taking the photo, make sure you don’t have any elements of distraction that will take away from your subject.
As the photographer, you chose how you want to make a mouth-watering and delicious-looking image. I think it’s going to be fun for us all to see each other’s creativity as photographers on this. Let’s see your creative tomatoes.
- Take a new photo of a tomato related subject
- Image must be submitted in color
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, March 13, 2022 and Saturday, MARCH 19, 2022
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?”
- Thank you! HAVE FUN WITH PHOTOGRAPHY!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). – Tag the photo: #2022photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera.
Participating in the 2022 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.