This week we’re going back in time 5 years to a Long Exposure Water PhotoChallenge. Some of you Long-Time community members may have already participated in this challenge. If you did, give us a before and after so we can compare your old and new interpretation of this challenge.
SUMMARIZING YOUR CHALLENGE:
- Review the 2016 Challenge, WEEK 26 – OUTDOOR – Water (Long Exposure) Challenge.
- Use a tripod or improvise any means to stabilize your camera and take a long exposure of water, outdoors (Still or flowing water).
- Create an image in color or B&W image for the PhotoChallenge.
- If you previously participated in this PhotoChallenge, submit your old image for comparison in the comments section.
- You can submit images for this challenge from Sunday, May 23rd to Sunday, May 30th.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2021photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2021 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.