This week’s challenge theme is Close up – edible plants. Any edible plant, fruit, vegetable, herbs, leaves or whatever, no matter if still growing in a garden or field or already harvested, stored at home or displayed in a shop, raw, dried or processed in whatever way is allowed. Mushrooms are no plants but for the sake of this challenge we assume the edible ones are (please note, that a lot of them are poisenous and not edible at all) and are allowed as well. As always, creative, out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- Take a close up (or macro) photo that fits the theme of Close up – Edible plants.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, March 27 through Saturday, April 2, 2021.
- Tag your photo #photochallenge #2021photochallenge #tempusaura
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, March 28 through Saturday, April 3, 2021 to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2021photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2021 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.