Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image of The Harris Shutter Effect.
The Harris Shutter Effect is a colourful and fun effect.
The Harris Shutter Effect was created by Robert Harris of Kodak, to make colour photographs with the different primary colour layers exposed in separate time intervals in succession.
Copyright PHRandallSnr TheArtyFartyMan
How to achieve this effect
- Mobile phone apps, search The Harris Shutter Effect in your App store.
- Camera’s using a Red, Green & Blue filters in combination with multiple exposures.
- Adobe Photoshop or other suitable software to use the post process method.
For a more information click on either of the links below link
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 16th June to Saturday 22nd June 2019.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo? or “why did this photo catch my eye?”