This week’s challenge is nighttime photography. The exact choice of subject is up to you, as long as it was taken at night.
There are lots of fun, creative options for nighttime photographs: Stars, buildings, lights, or city skylines are always great options. Or, if you’re feeling more adventuresome, you can try taking a long exposure shot. This allows for several fun, creative options, such as light painting, moving car lights, star trails, or making nighttime look like day (as with the pier example, below).
As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged 🙂
- Take a nighttime photograph. The choice of subject is completely up to you.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, June 9 and Saturday, June 15.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.