It’s been a while since we’ve focused on water (no pun intended). A year ago I posted a challenge for B&W – Water photos. This week there are no restrictions as long as water is the subject.
There are many creative opportunities this week. You might try a long-exposure or you might try freezing water drops. You might try capturing a peaceful reflection or you might try to capture the fury of storms. You might try photographing water sports or water fowl. Abstracts are always an option as well (see above). The choice is yours.
I encourage you to try something new to you. Creative interpretations of the theme are welcome.
To recap this week’s challenge:
- Take a new photo with water as a major component of the composition.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, June 23 and Saturday, June 29.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.