This week we’ll take a trip down memory lane as we continue with our 10th Anniversary Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge. Back in May 2008 the PhotoChallenge was in its first year and challenges were month-long weekly challenges that followed a specific theme with some weekly variances. At times we even shot a daily image.
( Beverage submission by Trevor Carpenter )
There were 5 weeks in May 2008, thus 5 different subjects. Once again since we’re shooting in a single week, you are free to choose your favorite of the 5 themes or use the wheel below to help you choose.
- Your Shoes
- the # 7
- Your Thumb
Here’s a quick recap of the May 2008 Photo Challenge with Example Images and the original May 2008 Photo Challenge by Trevor Carpenter.
( Automobile Submission by Jeremy Brooks )
Here’s the wheel with our 5 choices, you choose or let the wheel decide.
( Your Shoes Submission by Jeremy Brooks )
( The #7 Submission by Jeremy Brooks )
( Your Thumb Submission by Jeremy Brooks )
To Complete Your Challenge
- Choose one of the 5 May themes from our May 2008 Photo Challenge.
- Come up with a fun and creative image portraying your specific subject.
If you need some inspiration, here’s a link to some of the images submitted 10 years ago for the May 2008 Photo Challenge – https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/maychallenge2008/
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Post one original photograph (Your Image) shot each week per theme posted on this blog to our active community on our Facebook Group, Flickr Groupor 500PX group (or all three). Tag the photo: #10thanniversaryphotochallenge #2018photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- The shot should be a new shot you took for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2018 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $20.66Was: $24.95