Since we had a (great) technical challenge last week, we’ll move to something a bit more open ended (and perhaps a bit silly) this week: Fun and Games.
You are welcome to take a more literal interpretation of this challenge, such as toys, puzzles, board games, sporting events, hobbies, etc. Alternatively, you can take a more creative interpretation, and take a fun or silly picture, such as the smiley example below. Any subject that puts a smile on people’s faces is fair game this week. As always, creative or out of the (toy) box ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Take a photograph that meets the theme of Fun and Games. This can be a photo of a toy or game, or a photo that puts a smile on the viewer’s face.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, December 8 through Saturday, December 14.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.