Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image of Picception
Definition of Picception
Picception images incorporate another camera or photo within your photograph. It can be a picture-in-a-picture style or something subtler like a photograph of someone taking a photograph. While often informal, picception shots can be formal or informal.
How to achieve Picception
You may decide to photograph someone taking a photograph. Perhaps in camera techniques such as double exposure. If you still have a Polaroid camera & film, could be fun. Maybe post production using your favourite software such as Photoshop. I look forward to seeing your images.
Example from Instagram by mar.ie.ba
Another example from Flikr by jaaanet
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday April 7th and Saturday April 13th.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo? or “why did this photo catch my eye?”
I should like to thank Cheryl Joy for proposing the idea of this new photographic concept.