Thanks to Debbie Archer for suggesting this week’s theme.
This week’s challenge is to photograph anything “abandoned”. You can take a more literal interpretation, such as an abandoned building or object. Or you can take a more abstract interpretation, such as a feeling or impression of abandonment. As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged 🙂
- Take a photo of anything that has been (or appears to have been) abandoned..
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, April 14 and Saturday, Mar 20.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.