This week’s challenge theme is Clothing and Fashion. Anything that people might wear is fair game: Everyday attire, work clothes, high fashion, or anything in between. Accessories and / or jewelry are allowed as well. As always, creative, out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- Take a photo that fits the theme of Clothing and Fashion.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, November 8 through Saturday, November 14.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.