Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image with your Frame strategically place within your composition.
How to Achieve this fun challenge;
Consider the image that you would like to produce for this challenge, a little Brain Storming perhaps and a very wide angle Lens if possible. If you don’t have a frame then maybe get one or maybe add a frame in post production of your choice. Get out there and produce your piece of Art.
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #trevorcarpenterphotochallenge #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 9th February and Saturday 15th February.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question why? in your comments. In other words, why do I like (or not like) this photo? or why did this photo catch my eye?