If you don’t actually read this post in full, you will submit an incorrect image. What I’m asking is a number of things.
This week’s portrait must be made of a NEW subject. It also requires a single source of light, the sun. And it must be backlit. So, you’ll tap into your work last week, looking for something backlit by the sun. But you’ll also need to look back to the week of portraits where I asked you to bounce light, to light up your subject. What follows will be a few examples
You may find that getting some help holding your bounce, to direct the light just right, will help. Or a separate tripod or music stand with a clamp, could position it just right.
The rules are pretty simple:
- Create your portrait of someone you haven’t captured for any of the other challenges.
- Post one original photograph (Your Image) shot each week per theme posted on this blog to Google+, Facebook, or Flickr (or all three). Tag the photo #photochallenge.org or #photochallenge2016.
- The shot should be a new shot you took for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- The posted image should be a photograph, not a video.
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2016 PhotoChallenge is fun and easy.
For the active outdoor enthusiast that wants to keep their camera/binoculars at the ready and always secure. Go out and discover!