Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce a Landscape scene
Example’s of the different types and approach to landscapes photography
by the equally Inspirational Ulrike Lukasczyk. A Cityscape (Landscape) of the Frankfurt Skyline
The landscape’s everything you can see when you look across an area of land, including hills, rivers, trees and plants. Buildings, Cliffs and the sea.
- Consider planning your approach
- Choose your Landscape.
- Try out different perspectives
- Colour, B&W, Infrared or anything else, your choice.
- Be creative with your settings & experiment with light.
- Tripod & density filters could be good optional accessories
- Capture your feelings rather than an image.
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Follow your local Covid 19 rules, don’t put yourself @ risk
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, 26th September and Saturday, 2nd October.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both).
- Tag the photo: #2021photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera or mobile.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo? or “why did this photo catch my eye?”
- Participating in the 2021 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.