A QUICK NOTE REGARDING LAST WEEK’S EVENTS. WE’VE HAD A SERIES OF FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILES ASKING FOR MEMBERSHIP TO OUR GROUP. SOME WERE VERY REALISTIC AND EVEN ANSWERED THE MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONS. AS PETER POSTED, THESE ADMINISTRATIVE-TYPE POSTS SHOULD ONLY COME FROM ONE OF THE ADMINS. IF NOT, SIMPLY REPORT IT AND WE’LL TAKE CARE OF IT. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE TREVOR CARPENTER PHOTOCHALLENGE…
ON WITH OUR “FISH” CHALLENGE
This week I decided to make a creative challenge based on the theme word “FISH”…
A theme that relies simply on the association of the final image and its relation to the word “FISH”.
This is a Photography Challenge that is entirely focused on creativity and creative interpretation. An example would be the use of the ZODIAC PISCES…
Exactly, it can even be astrophotography as long as there’s a relation between your final image and the word “FISH”.
As much as a creative fish picture could be acceptable for this challenge, a fishing boat is just as welcome.
There are even some incredible opportunities for wildlife and nature photographers.
DEFINING YOUR CHALLENGE
1. Create an Image that can be related to the word “FISH” as in FISH, FISHING, PISCES, BOAT, PLUMBING FISH… ETC.
2. Be creative and think outside the box (It’s encouraged)
A simple challenge that should be extremely unique for every single one of us…based on our individuality!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr(or both). Tag the photo: #2021photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2021 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.