This week’s challenge to take a close-up (or macro) photo of anything that you might find in a kitchen: Cups, Bowls, Pots, Pans, Utensils, Spices, Gadgets, Small Appliances– anything you might use while cooking or eating. Naturally, food is fair game too: If you’re making some holiday treats, feel free to show them off as your subject. The only rule is that you need to get good and close to your subject, so everyone can get a good look at it. As always, fun, creative, or out of the box suggestions are welcomed and encouraged 🙂
- Take a close up photo of anything that you might find in the kitchen.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, December 20 through Saturday, December 26.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.