This week’s challenge is to take a photo that fits the theme of either clean or dirty. There are a few different ways that you can approach this challenge: You can show a place or object that is already very clean or very dirty. (For example, the very dirty cell block, below.) You can show off the activity of cleaning or (dirtifying?), as shown in the hand washing example. Or, you can take a more figurative interpretation of “clean” and “dirty”.
Whatever subject you pick, it should be quite obvious to the viewer whether you’ve picked something clean or something dirty as your subject. (This is not the week for something in-between.) As always, creative, out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- Take a photo that fits the theme of either clean or dirty (or both, if you like).
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, October 11 through Saturday, October 17.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.