This week’s challenge is to create a silly, unique, or creative portrait.
The only rule is that you can’t take a normal, everyday portrait. Instead, try to do something fun, unique, or unexpected: Make a silly face, do something unusual, take a portrait in a unique or creative way. You can take a selfie, a photo of someone else, or even of a pet. Fun, creative, out of the box ideas are most certainly encouraged this week 🙂
- Take a silly, unusual, or creative portrait. Do something fun and unique.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, August 16 through Saturday, August 22.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.