This week’s challenge is to take a black and white photo that features a prominent curve.
Your subject can be most anything that you like: Natural, man-made, big, small, indoor, or out. As long as the curve (or curves) are a main focal point of the image, it’s fair game. As well, this week’s images should be black and white: This way, the viewer can focus on the curved shapes within the image, rather than the colors. As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged 🙂
- Take a black and white photo that prominently features a curve or curves.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, June 14 through Saturday, June 20.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.