Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to Create your version of an Art Master piece, with things from your own house.
A Museum Asked People To Recreate Paintings With Stuff They Can Find at Home. As in the example’s below.
So I’m suggesting for this challenge we could use; Paintings, Statues or any form of art that you can show the original in your comment’s for comparison.
A post on Photographic Discourse by Ulrike Lukaczyk suggested this may be a fun challenge. Thank you Ulrike Lukaczyk.
Link to Photographic Discourse, your welcome to join us for further inspiration. https://www.facebook.com/groups/153831895381323/
The original post below, please visit this link for inspiration
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Please follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines at all times.
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone elses image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #trevorcarpenterphotochallenge #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 17th May and Saturday 23rd May.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question why? in your comments. In other words, why do I like (or not like) this photo? or why did this photo catch my eye?