This week’s challenge is to photograph something happy, positive, or uplifting. Your goal is to make the viewer smile when they see your photo.
Your subject can be most anything that you like: A person smiling, a touching moment, people having fun together, your favorite food, etc. Toys, games, or anything fun and silly would work well, too. As long as it brings a smile to your face or to the viewer’s face, then it’s perfect for this week’s challenge. As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged 🙂
- Take a photo of anything that would make the viewer smile.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, May 10 through Saturday, May 16.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.