This week’s challenge is to photograph tools, or anyone working with tools.
The tool(s) themselves can be most anything you like: For example, tools used for woodworking, gardening, metalwork, cleaning, painting, art, cooking, etc., could all be great subjects. Similarly, if you want a bit more “action” in your photo, you can show someone working with tools. As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Take a photo showing any sort of tool, either by itself, or being used by someone.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, March 15 through Saturday, March 21.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2020photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2020 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.