This week’s challenge theme is Electricity. You can choose a more literal interpretation of the challenge (lights, batteries, appliances, gadgets, plugs, wires, etc), or a more figurative interpretation. The electricity can be your main subject, or it can be something in the background. As always, creative or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- Take a photograph that shows anything related to electricity.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, November 24 through Saturday, November 30.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.