This week’s challenge is to show anything that appears camouflaged. Anything that blends in or tries to blend in with its surroundings would make for a good subject. This can include natural, man-made, intentional, or accidental camouflage. As always, created or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
In this example, an insect is disguising itself quite nicely as a leaf.
In this (slightly sillier) example, the cart nicely blends in with the wall behind it.
- Take a photograph that shows anything that appears to be camouflaged.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, November 3 through Saturday, November 9.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.