This week’s challenge is to take a photograph that conveys the idea of Balance. The choice of subject is completely up to you: You can use a more literal interpretation, and show objects balanced on top of others. Or, you can take a more figurative interpretation, conveying the feeling of balance and harmony. As always, created or out of the box ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
- Take a photograph that conveys the idea of “balance”. You can take either a literal or figurative interpretation of the theme.
- Post your newly taken photo during the week of Sunday, October 20 and Saturday, October 26.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.