Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image of The Season you are currently experiencing in your Country.
Each season has it’s own charm from Spring to Summer and just like life itself progresses towards Autumn & Winter.
As this group is Worldwide we are all encountering different Seasons. The beauty of this aspect is that we can see different Seasons from different Countries.
Choose your special place to present your Countries season
Example photograph from Jonas Jacobsson, see link below.
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 29th September and Saturday 5th October.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question why? in your comments. In other words, why do I like (or not like) this photo? or why did this photo catch my eye?