A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end. – Maynard James Keenan
This week we are focusing on circles (no pun intended). There are a few ways you can approach this challenge. Perhaps the most straightforward is to simply take a photo of something that looks like a circle or a collection of circles.
However, there is a lot of room for creativity this week if you want to create a circle to photograph. Some ideas include:
- Arrange a collection of objects into a circular shape.
- Find a reflection that finishes a semi-circle.
- Create a circle by light painting at night.
- Post-processing techniques such as Tiny Planets, kaleidoscopes/mandalas, or other techniques.
To recap this week’s challenge:
- Create a photo that includes a circle or collection of circles.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, September 22 and Saturday, September 28.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.