Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce an image suggesting you have Suspended Time
A moment in time
How can you create the look of time being frozen; choose your subject very carefully. Viewing others examples on a search engine of your choice.
Examples of frozen time;
How to Achieve
- When somebody throws an object and you freeze it mid air.
- When somebody Jumps and you freeze frame at just the right moment.
- Another good example is when a person with long hair flicks their hair as they emerge from water.
- Yet another, a wet dog shakes itself and you freeze the motion.
- I bet some of our group can come up with other ideas.
Check out the link below by Eric Minbiole from 2016. Great example’s for how to achieve this challenge.
How to Achieve
- Fast shutter speed to freeze the action ation.
- The subject is also vital to get the frozen in time look.
- Let’s not forget post product.
- There’s also an interesting method within the attached link at the top.
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or use someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Dont leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 8th September and Saturday 14th September.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question why in your comments. In other words, why do I like (or not like) this photo? or why did this photo catch my eye?