Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce a B&W landscape
This example is from when I was travelling around the Highlands of Scotland UK.
Definition of Landscape
The landscape’s everything you can see when you look across an area of land, including hills, rivers, buildings, trees, and plants.
A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
So, try out different perspectives. And try to capture your feelings rather than an image.
50% of the Creative Process Occurred in the Dark Room.
Ansel Adams did not shy away from the post processing. The lesson here is that processing is just as important as capturing the image, and shouldn’t be looked down upon as a lesser art form.
Don’t forget Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero explained how to utilise coloured filters for B&W. See the link below
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, 21st July and Saturday, 27th July.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo? or “why did this photo catch my eye?”