This week we will be focusing our photographic intentions on the emotion of JOY. Perhaps most obviously, you might capture an expression of joy on a person’s (or animal’s) face. Or you might capture an image of something that brings you joy. Or create an abstract image that evokes joy.
For inspiration, you might look for poems or quotes that include the word joy. You might also look for things that symbolize joy. For example, colors, flowers, animals, etc. all have aspects related to joy.
To recap this week’s challenge:
- Take a new photo that captures or evokes feelings of joy. Don’t forget to think about composition, lighting, contrasting colors, etc. Do your best to help the viewer feel the joy that inspired you to take the photo.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, June 2 and Saturday, June 8.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.