This week’s challenge is to photograph any set of stairs that you find interesting. They can be big or small, old or new, grand or mundane. All that matters is that you find them interesting and photogenic. As always, pay careful attention to composition and exposure, and try to take the best photo you can 🙂
- Take a photo of any stairs or staircase you like.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday, May 26 and Saturday, June 1.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo?” or “why did this photo catch my eye?” Thank you!
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.