Your Challenge if you choose to accept it is to produce a B&W street photograph
This is a fabulous example by Vivian Maier the Secret Photographer
Like many of the great Artists Vivian was not really discovered until after her death. Below is a link to her life & work
Previously posted by Steve Troletti : B&W – STREET
Definition of Street Photography
Street photography is a beautiful, spontaneous art form that can tell a story.
How you can achieve B&W Street Photography
Provided your camera, phone or whatever you use to take your images allows B&W in your device of choice, then feel free to shoot B&W on location. However if you like post production or fancy having a dabble then go for it. Post processing is just as important as capturing the image and shouldn’t be looked down upon as a lesser art form.
B&W with coloured filters by Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero, link below
Despite having this challenge on the back burner. I should like to mention that When Eric asked for group ideas, Willeke Van Bloois suggested this idea. Thank you for this suggestion Willeke Van Bloois.
As always remember to have fun, be creative and out of the box interpretations are encouraged
The friendly community guidelines are pretty simple:
- Take a new photo for the current weekly theme, not something from your back catalog or someone else’s image.
- Post your photo each week to our active communities on Facebook or Flickr (or both). Tag the photo: #2019photochallenge #photochallenge #tempusaura
- Don’t leave home without your camera. Participating in the 2019 Trevor Carpenter Photo Challenge is fun and easy.
- Post your photo during the week of Sunday 12th May and Saturday 18th May.
- Please remember to comment on at least FIVE photo submissions this week by answering the question “why?” in your comments. In other words, “why do I like (or not like) this photo? or “why did this photo catch my eye?”
You must be logged in to post a comment.